Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Starting out...

Ok! So I have set up my first ever blog and established an RSS aggregator. I feel as this assesment flies in the face of all other university assessment pieces I have done in the sense that we (students enrolled in the course) can all read, comment on and share our ideas and work with each other before the due date. We have all been discouraged from these types of practices...odd really since we are told that teachers should share more of their work with their peers. As I set out on my e-learning adventure feeling a bit self-conscious knowing that others can see how my brain works (or sometimes doesn't haha) I hope that I can discover and learn how to implement e-learning tools in my lessons to make my classroom a more exciting place!

No comments:

Post a Comment